Attend one of our events
You can keep informed of all our events by subscribing to our quarterly E-Newsletter, by checking our Philly Cure HD Facebook page, Instagram feed or checking our upcoming events here on our website.
Participate in HD research
Did you know that some of the HD clinical trials have been slowed as they have had difficulty recruiting sufficient participants? You can find an HSG’s clinical research site nearest you by visiting the Huntington’s Study Group. If you yourself can’t be a participant, please help educate others about the need and perhaps you can help transport someone to the testing sites.
Become an HD advocate
Help educate others about Huntington’s disease and let others know about Philly Cure HD’s support to the local HD community.
Give of your time or talent
Speak with any of our board members, call 215-219-3521, or email email@example.com if you are interested in volunteering. Here is just a partial list of what our volunteers can do:
- Offer to be on a planning committee or on our board of directors.
- There are times volunteers are needed to assist with a variety of clerical tasks.
- Volunteers can do general or event specific solicitation for support or sponsorships from local businesses.
- Volunteers are needed to assist at set up, registration, clean up, etc. for one of Philly Cure HD’s events.
- On occasion there may be volunteer needs for promoting Philly Cure HD through social media.
Donate to Philly Cure HD
- Direct donations can be mailed to Philly Cure HD at 2815 Edge Hill Road, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 or click here to donate online.
- Consider making a gift to Philly Cure HD in memory of someone or in honor of someone’s birthday, anniversary, graduation, and wedding.
- You can donate to Philly Cure HD through your United Way contribution, use our #49931
- We hope you will consider leaving a gift to Philly Cure HD in your estate plan.
- We accept employer matching gifts
- Create a birthday fundraiser on Facebook to support PCHD.
Please contact Sherri at 215-219-3521 or firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about ways to support PCHD.
JB Cancelmo & Robert Madden Christmas Fund
Thanks the generous Madden and Cancelmo families, Philly Cure HD is able to deliver Christmas presents and financial support to families in need. This special program could only happen through our donors. The holidays can be a difficult time of year adding a little brightness to these families is priceless. Please consider making a donation to support this wonderful program.
Philly Cure HD Luau
Join the Cancelmo family and the HD Community for our largest fundraiser of the year. We are grateful for your ongoing support and hope to see you on Friday, June 23, 2023!
HD Awareness Month Virtual Coffee Kickoff
April 30, 10 - 11am
Join us on your turf, on your time and with your people or on your own. Create your team, set your financial goal, and invite your networks to participate!